Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Podcasts

I finally remembered to do this at home! Unfortunately we have no sound on our staff computers, so it made it slightly difficult to do this at work...

I found the podcast really interesting, I loved some of the online courses that could be undertaken. I see real benefits of podcasts to libraries- allowing patrons to hear presentations that have been held, storytime and also involving the community in creating content.

I also think podcasts and vodcasts could be really beneficial for training benefits- perhaps some of the professional development seminars that are held could be made available via podcast for those library staff that are a fair distance from the city.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Fantastic - you've finished!
please keep your blog live for a few months to encourage your colleagues.

Mylee (PLS)