Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Online applications and tools

I love some of these tools! I'm a regular user of the online photo editors at work. Currently not all of our computers have access to a good photo editor, so when I'm having trouble manipulating an image for our website I head to google type in free online photo editor and go from there.

I've never used google docs before today, but found it fantastic, I made a presentation and I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was. Will definitely use it again! Here at work, not all of our public use computers have microsoft word etc on them and most of the time the people using them forget to bring something to save their work to! By showing the google docs, they could do and save all of their work online and access it anywhere they go.

No comments: