Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thousands of photos on disks


My second confession....

I have thousands of photos on disks sitting in a pile on my computer desk! I've always thought about organising them- getting them printed and and putting them in photo albums, but 4 years on and my next trip booked for 4 months from now and still nothing. I didn't realise how easy to use flickr was and how I could share my images or make them private. So my next job when I have a spare couple of hours is to load up all my pictures to share with my family and friends.


The photo I've decided to include is a place I'm planning to visit on my next trip, hopefully when I get back people will be able to admire some of the photos I've taken in the same places!









1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Welcome to Learning 2.0 and thankyou for your confessions!
Mine is that I don't own a digital camera! But thanks to Learning 2.0 - when I get one I'll know where to post my pictures, how to tag them and how to include them in my blog!
Hope you are enjoying the program.
Kathleen A